One of the most popular online activity of this century is blogging. Every now and then, new blogs are being created. In the old times, a blog was used as means of sharing people’s mind including ideas. But as of today, blogging is now used as a means of not just sharing ideas but sharing of both relevant and irrelevant things.
The Use of blogs
- Personal Diary
- Corporate Newsletter
- Informal Engagement
- Rich Media Portfolios
- Building a community
Source : http://www.ballisticdomains.com/
Starting your own Blog.
Both are very good platforms for blogging
In this post, you will be shown how to set up blogs using blogger.
Create a Google Account.
- If you have a Google account, skip this section.
- Go to www.google.com.
- Click on Sign in at the top right corner.
- Then click on create account.
- Fill in your details and then submit.
- Sign in to Google to that your account has been successfully created.
Set up blogger.
- Go to www.blogger.com
- Then click Sign In.
- Choose your default blogger profile. A page will come up asking you to choose your default profile. You can either choose Google+ profile or create a different blogger profile.
- Congrats! You are now in the Blogger Dashboard
- Select Create New Blog
- Enter the Title of your Blog (same as Name).
- Enter your Domain Address (eg. example.blogspot.com)
- Then select a template. You can choose any template for now. You can change it later. It can as well leave it as default.
Hurray! You have successfully created your blog.
Having any issues? Lets know in the comments below.